Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 Tyres Available in Sandhurst
Pilot Alpin 5
- Excellent on dry, wet and snow and with Michelin Total Performance, more performances brought together.
A New Tread Pattern
For greater traction on snow:
- Increased number of tread blocks (+12%**),more sipes (+16%**) and increased void ratio (+17%**)
For greater resistance to aquaplaning:
- New orientation of the lateral grooves.
For enhanced steering precision:
- Self-locking tread blocks thanks to 3D sipes
Innovative Tread Compound Technology
To ensure better grip on wet and snowy surfaces,still keeping a good level of energy efficiency:
- New functional elastomers ensuring consistency with larger proportions of silica.To ensure better grip on wet and snowy surfaces,still keeping a good level of energy efficiency.
To optimise tyre performance in low temperatures:
- Hélio Compound 4G contains sunflower oil making it possible for optimized tyre performance in low temperatures.