Sandhurst MOT Centre Ltd is proud to be an appointed supply agent for the Falken Tyre brand.
The brand has grown considerably since its humble beginnings in 1983 to its current status of a world class leading tyre manufacturer whose innovative leading edge design tachnologies have assured them an enviable reputation as one of the worlds top manufacturers of ultra high performance tyre products. The prominent points during its history are detailed below -
- 1983 - The Falken tyre brand was born as the high performance of OHTSU Tire and Rubber industries in Japan.
- 1984 - Falken followed what could be described as a conservative marketing approach, winning races in its home market and building reputation before expanding into new markets launching a range of tyres that targeted drivers who relished the association with a winning brand.
- 1985 - Started Falken Motorsport and began U.S distribution in Glendale CA.
- 1988 - Introduced the 'Sencera’ `range - A tyre range offering lasting confidence and comfort for a variety of vehicles along with Hisa Yokoshima winning the 'Mirage Cup International Series Championship`
- 1990- Falken enter the N1 6hr 400 km endurance race at Sugu. Nissan Skyline R32 running Falken tyres class winner.
- 1991 - Opened U.S headquarters.
- 1993 - Entered the Paris to Dakar rally in three classes.
- 1996 - Launched the ZE502 tyre. The first in the 'Ziex` series.
- 1999 - Team Falken begins competing in the ADAC Rennen Nürburgring 24 hour endurance race with the Nissan GT -R 33.
- 2001- Falken becomes international hill climb sponsor.
- 2003 - The sport of 'Drifting` is introduced to the U.S. The inaugural event is held at Irwindale, C.A. followed by the first D1 Grand Prix drifting competition in the U.S.
- 2006 - The Falken ZE912 attains the 'Top pick` accolade in 'Consumer Reports`.
- 2008 - Falken Tyre Europe GmbH is founded in Offenbach am Main
- 2010 - Falken introduces the all new 'Wild Peak` all terrain tyre.
- 2012 - Falken takes the podium at the Baltimore Grand Prix.
- 2013 - Falken achieves scored second straight win at the Hammers Everyman Challenge...again
- 2015 – Falken Motorsports places 3rd in the ADAC 24 Hour Race
- 2015 – The new Falken Porsche 911 GT3 car is announced for the new racing season
- 2016 – The Azenis FK510 is “highly recommended” as a UHP tyre by the German auto magazine Autozeitung
- 2016 – Falken Tyres becomes a Platinum Partner of FC Ingolstadt 04 in Germany
- 2016 – Falken Tyres launch the Azenis FK510 SUV tyre
- 2017 – New LINAM VAN01 summer tyre for light trucks & vans launched
- 2017 – The Azenis FK510 places as a finalist in the Autobild Summer Tyre tests, with a particularly impressive performance in wet braking
- 2017 – Team Falken wins second race of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship 2017
- 2017 – The Falken 510 achieves ‘highly recommended’ in the Evo magazine Summer tyre tests
- 2017 – Falken announces global partnership with Liverpool FC
As you can see from the company's history, Falken has a great motorsport heritage that has allowed the many developments in tyre design discovered through racing and motorsport experience to become part of our every day tyre design and technology resulting in ever more capable products at our disposal.
You can find a full and extensive range of Falken products available at the most competitive prices here at Sandhurst MOT Centre Ltd
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“Sandhurst Motors have been looking after my succession of VW Golfs for 20 years or so now and I have to say that, without exception, I have been impressed and grateful for the excellent service I have received. Apart from the usual MOTs and services, several times I have been in a situation when my car has seemed to be in a dire state. Each time, a mechanic has diagnosed the problem immediately, without making me wait for an appointment. On the last two such occasions, the problem was fixed straight after the diagnosis and without payment. What I really like is that, although I am entirely ignorant about anything mechanical, including cars, whoever I talk to at this place explains everything to me clearly and patiently without making me feel stupid; Trevor and all the members of staff are unfailingly kind, good humoured and helpful. I think that's brilliant!”
“Excellent service. Very friendly and work with honesty .probably . Best garage in Surrey , Hampshire,Berkshire . ”
“Very honest and genuinely helpful people. I am no longer paranoid about being ripped off as I had always done with previous garages. I have always gone back to them for any car issues and they are amazing! Despite being so busy, they somehow fit you in. And don't charge unnecessarily for small matters whereas other garages would pounce on that chance declaring Labour! I recommend them strongly if you're after an honest garage. I will return even after I move out of sandhurst, am sure! ”